Vacuumarator™ Exchange pool
We offer replacement units which ensure simple, robust, and predictable maintenance. Enabling complete exchange of Vacuumarator™ pumps on site, without having to wait for the pumps to be overhauled at the factory.
How does it work?
- Jets Vacuum AS deliver the Vacuumarator™ exchange unit to the Customer.
- The replaced unit is sent to the Jets Vacuum factory at Hareid, Norway.
- Upon reception of the replaced unit, a credit note will be issued to the Customer.
- Complete disassembly and inspection of returned unit is undertaken.
- The unit is overhauled and tested according to factory standard.
- The unit enters the Exchange pool
Benefits of the Jets™ Exchange pool
- Repair & overhaul - All parts are thoroughly controlled
- Worn parts are refurbished or replaced with genuine spare parts upgraded to latest generation
- Predictable maintenance costs, fixed price based on size/ type and reception of returned unit
- Efficient, easy, and swift maintenance on site
- Factory Acceptance Test carried out at factory testbed
- OEM Warranty
Sustainable development goals
UN SDG 12: Responsible consumption and production
Jets Vacuum AS aims to contribute to the work towards several of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Through our Vacuumarator™ Exchange Pool, we considerably increase the life cycle of our products, thus ultimately reducing waste. This is in line with Goal number 12, Responsible consumption and production.
A newly overhauled vacuum pump will also be more energy efficient.
"The Jets™ Exchange Pool solution worked very well for us.
The service personnel on the job were professional, pleasant and did a thorough job. With good follow-up from the Service Manager, the exchange went smoothly.
Thank you for a well-executed project."
- Trond Are Thomassen, Operations Manager Borgstein AS
“We contacted Jets Vacuum AS regarding an overhaul of a Vacuumarator™ by Jets™ that had been replaced. They offered us an exchange, which meant we were not left without a backup Vacuumarator™ on board.
The three ferries operating between Hareid and Sulesund share some spare parts, so it’s critical that we are not left without a second pump as we would have been if we had to wait for the pump to be overhauled and returned from the factory. The Jets™ Exchange Pool was a great solution for us.”
- Anne-Mone Strandmann, Chief Engineer, M/F Hadarøy
MS Johan Berg
"The response time from we asked to exchange a pump, until the equipment and service engineer was onboard, was fast.
We were satisfied with the option to get a pump from the Jets™ exchange pool including a 12-month warranty."
- Frans Kristiansen, Ship Machinist, MS Johan Berg